JBL ON after weather call

Russell Moore

Publish date:

Please note - this news article was published more than five years ago. Some of the information contained may no longer be correct.

For those of you heading to Aldersley for the Junior British League this weekend the meeting is still ON after discussions took place in our competitions team.

While the weather is forecast to potentially be poor the event has been given the go-ahead as conditions are suitable at the moment.

Should there be a dramatic change in weather conditions then that decision may be reviewed but for anyone who has already booked accommodation this is good news as the JBL, as it stands, will be going ahead as planned.

Of course, we advise caution with regards to transport to the event as road conditions may be variable dependent on your journey across the country.

Share this article